United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They bang on about poor signings but who was the last player that the fans were unhappy with when they signed.

They were all very happy with CR37, Sancho, Varane, MaGuire, Sanchez, Fred, Pogba, Shaw, Goofy fucker, Erickson, Telles, Wan Bissaka, when they signed them. They all thought it improved them as a team. Now they use them as examples to berate the owners.
Last Summer, I had a Rag tell me that CRonaldo Verane and Sancho was the best Summer window anyone had had for a decade.

If they cause issues outside they'll use the it's society not football's fault.

I'd never ever watch a rag/dip game and certainly not the build-up but I'm prepared to make the sacrifice next Monday just for the shits & giggles.
I think it will happen again they’ll storm the ground and cause disruption outside as well,game called off and nothing will be done ..

I am just waiting for Sky to announce a 'Man Utd Crisis' following on from the Climate Crisis, Cost of Living Crisis, NHS Crisis, Fuel Crisis, Housing Crisis...etc etc

I've dropped the PL a line;

"As it is clear that Manchester United fans are planning another protest against not winning any more, and given that the last protest resulted in a key game having to be postponed, can you confirm that the Premier League is taking steps to ensure that, for once, the club is held accountable for the actions of its supporters.

I would recommend a points deduction well publicised in advance so that there is no excuse"
A bit shorter than intended but I'm busy just now. I feel that any concerned football fan should make their feelings known to the PL in advance so we can take the piss if the game is disrupted and they fail to act.

Won’t happen they’ll get the police again to bail them out

We all know the Rags are up against the Mentality Monsters next. The vast majority of us predict an away win.
Three defeats on the bounce should make what look winnable games at Southampton and Leicester much harder.
After that a home game v A rejuvenated Arsenal.
It’s not looking good lol :-)

I agree to an extent mate, but IMO ultimately it's down to the Glazers.

As the owner of a business, you either meddle in the running in the business - in which case failings are on you. Or you appoint people to run it for you, and if they demonstrably can not do a good enough job, then it's also on you for (a) appointing them and (b) not getting rid of them after repeated abject failure.

The Glazers have been - at best - AWOL, and that still means blame ultimately lies with them.
Yes but that depends on what the owners' objectives are. If it's success on the pitch and winning trophies, then they've been an abject failure in the last ten years. But if it's to give them enough cash to maintain their lifestyle then they've done a good enough job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.