United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems to be some hidden contractual situation regarding SlabHead, Rashford, DDG, McTomminay, and a couple others.

Like a barrage of managers, and they STILL start.

The ownership, funnily is their last problem.

They need at least 10 years, of effective managerial, player, employee clear-out.

They need to effectively do a Milan. And that's actually okay, because the internal revenue would help them reduce the 10 years to probably 5.

However to do that, everyone involved in the running of the club needs top be sacked.

Every level of management needs re-recruited but, replaced with top level seniors, within football, with the eye for football, and with good professional integrity and conduct.

The board needs re-vamping, and above all else, all players to be effectively banned from having access to them, neutralising player power.

All coaching staff that are there with the exception of ETH needs to be sacked, replaced.

All contractual dinosaurs needs to be cut, contract annulled and players for the right profile need to be transferred. keep player profile at about 35-50 million to minimise loss in case of a negative output.

Contract renewal and duration + pay scheme is the worse in the PL. That needs to be addressed.

Social Media ( duties ), and media output needs to be toned down urgently. Make a direct comparison between Chelsea, Spurs, City and Pool and United. You'd be shocked.

This does not include, and it probably should: Training Facilities, Technical Data on players, Scouting and Scouting Reports to be up to date. Etc, i could co on forever.

There are so many wrong things at that club, it beggars belief. Nothing is impossible, but, patience, and above all else, professionalism needs to be applied, for an extended amount of time, and they clearly are defunct in this chapter.
You can add to that, that the swamp probably needs 500m spending on it. Which they don't have.

They talk a good game of consolidation and transition but both the board and their fans are not willing to accept the necessary medicine required to fix the problem of getting rid of their current playing staff and replacing them with the current managers picks over several windows. A probable absence from the top 4 for a few years with potential for no European involvement for 3-4 years is a price they are not willing to pay as this also comes with annual maulings by the scousers, us, Spurs and Arsenal at a minimum. Their pride won't allow it.
It's glorious, a catch 22 with a downward spiral. Unless they break this cycle they are fucked.

I can assure you it wasn't planned. It was all spur of the moment, as was his "planned retirement". Ferguson may have had Moyes in mind but he hadn't discussed that with Gill, Woodward or anyone else at the club, is my understanding.
I never thought Ferguson planned to retire. I always thought he was forced out and the fact that he needed a hip operation, which kept him out of action for a while when he had it didn't help his cause. Am I anywhere near what you've been told?

Wonder in the future when you ask a kid who they support they’d say city and rags or watched both teams like what happens 50/60 years ago

You can add to that, that the swamp probably needs 500m spending on it. Which they don't have.
Like i said, i actually focused on the football side of things.

The rest strategic approach I'm not as knowledgeable, as I couldn't give a shit.

The one thing that differentiates a good business from a failing one is: Ruthlessness and Responsibility.

They lack in both these aspects. Crying on every platform about stadiums. Similar to a stage IV cancer patient wanting to get a nose job, before addressing the illness.

The entire patterns of their demands is born out of disconnect with the club. Millions of people opinionated, shouting, screaming, without a clue, without an inkling about the club "they support".

Changing narratives as it suits, overhyping personalities. It never suited the term SWAMP better.

Some missing the point I feel,their club is being mismanaged from top to bottom,but it’s not all down to the glazers they don’t sign the players or choose who to sign,the sheer entitlement is what is a Major problem they think they have a devine right to be at the top and challenging for trophies,you only have to listen to the likes of Neville to hear this bollocks..No club absolutely No club has a Devine right to challenge for trophies you have to work hard and earn that right ..

Anyone fancy organising coaches for a trip out of Manchester next Monday to watch events at Protests R Us at Old Trafford? Could be a fantastic couple of hours entertainment - especially if the match goes ahead.
Scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.