United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must confess I am one of them. I used to be a rag, and switched to be a blue.

In my defence, that was when I was 4, and for the past 57 years I have been pure blue.
We‘ll let you off when the rags win the title.

Is Ten Hag’s Tenure about to end.
Multi title winning Manager Erik Ten Hag’s days could already be numbered.
A source said that the Glazers are already lining up Schteve McLaren as interim, temporary, Caretaker Manager.
Schteve said “ I need new players, ones that understand my orders on the pitch”
A source also said he plans multiple new signings including Fabian Scharr, Jeffrey Schlupp, Chris Schmalling, Bernardo Shilva and Mo Schalah.
Luke Schaw, Marcus Raschford and Jadon Schancho are expected to survive the cull.

Is Ten Hag’s Tenure about to end.
Multi title winning Manager Erik Ten Hag’s days could already be numbered.
A source said that the Glazers are already lining up Schteve McLaren as interim, temporary, Caretaker Manager.
Schteve said “ I need new players, ones that understand my orders on the pitch”
A source also said he plans multiple new signings including Fabian Scharr, Jeffrey Schlupp, Chris Schmalling, Bernardo Shilva and Mo Schalah.
Luke Schaw, Marcus Raschford and Jadon Schancho are expected to survive the cull.
What no mention schebaschhtian schhweinschhteiger

My daughter is 15 and had her City top on last week. She went into a takeaway with her friends and this bloke and his wife basically aid into her hoping all City fans would die and giving her verbal. My daughter was absolutely shocked . I didn't find out till a few days later. I getting on now but we only live in a small town so when I find them I going to fucking batter the cunts
Only real men attack 15 year old girls. Cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.