United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter is 15 and had her City top on last week. She went into a takeaway with her friends and this bloke and his wife basically aid into her hoping all City fans would die and giving her verbal. My daughter was absolutely shocked . I didn't find out till a few days later. I getting on now but we only live in a small town so when I find them I going to fucking batter the cunts

Absolute fucking scum pal. They are a different breed. Every low IQd, inbred **** I've ever met around Salford and Manchester support them. You can literally tell just by looking at somebody and how they communicate with you in the first 3 seconds that they are a fucking Rag. Hope your daughter is alright pal and if you need a lift filling the cunts in DM me never get tired of slapping one of those pricks.

Reactions: mac
If it was me, I'd have started the season with Varane and Slab (or maybe LIndelof if he's still at the club) and eased Martinez in very gently. Varane is levels above any of their CBs and he's benched him !

If it was me, I would have started with a new keeper. The defence was already lacking confidence and we know what a GK who is shaky with his feet can do to a defence.

Maguire and Varane should be good enough with a ball playing keeper behind and a new, capable DM in front. A bit confidence can turn things around.

Anyway. They don't have either. Shame.

I really can't understand why ten bob signed such a diminutive centre half ...
The guys way to small to be a commanding centre half ...to be honest he would be better off going back to Snow White and the other 6 little fuckers
Hopefully he gets the winner against the dippers so we can all see his celebration...Never seen a footballer kick himself in head before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.