United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
With liverpools injuries this is the best time to play them, they might only get twatted 2/3. surely the zebra print trousers and any ideas to get the game postponed again need to be shelved.

Lol just seen sky and neville post mortem on rags major signings since 2013 he starts with " we've taken out 3rd choice keepers and some youngsters that didn't quite make it and u***** have spent 1.25 billion " so they've omitted some signings including this year why not just tell the viewers the real figure 1.5 billion spent ? and now he thinks they could finish mid table ! Why aren't the media calling them out for such a poor return on investment ?

Can anyone realistically see them having anymore than 2 pts max after 6 games?

Realistically I can see them having none.

I wonder what the bookies are offering on zero points after 6 games? Might be worth a tenner!

Yet another striker at the end of his career.

Jamie Vardy at United!? That is going to be tricky if by December Rooney decides the USA thing isn't working, ETH walks away and because they can't "Give it to Giggsy" Wayne gets the job....

Vardy will be cleaning the boots and the toilets, not playing football, Coleen will insist on it!

He can't just let them get away with it. Stick to his principles and get rid of those not on board.

Don't misunderstand me, I am loving their slow demise but I find myself scratching my head at some of the players lack of performance.

As The Stranglers might say:-

Something Better Change
Straighten Out
Has there been a better piece of 45rpm vinyl

Lol just seen sky and neville post mortem on rags major signings since 2013 he starts with " we've taken out 3rd choice keepers and some youngsters that didn't quite make it and u***** have spent 1.25 billion " so they've omitted some signings including this year why not just tell the viewers the real figure 1.5 billion spent ? and now he thinks they could finish mid table ! Why aren't the media calling them out for such a poor return on investment ?

"They finished second in the Europa League final 15 months ago."

I think we have another word for finishing second out of two teams. I can't think what it is though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.