United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well tricky stuff should the rags actually do the dips, I know but hear me out, we could be seven points clear of our perceived main challengers after just 3 games.

I'm almost thinking of turning rag on Monday.

I'm not really but just wanted to get another version of ...

Don't say it
Don't say it

.....into a post.

Can anyone realistically see them having anymore than 2 pts max after 6 games?

Realistically I can see them having none.

I wonder what the bookies are offering on zero points after 6 games? Might be worth a tenner!
To lose the next 5 games is 80/1

Well tricky stuff should the rags actually do the dips, I know but hear me out, we could be seven points clear of our perceived main challengers after just 3 games.

I'm almost thinking of turning rag on Monday.

I'm not really but just wanted to get another version of ...

Don't say it
Don't say it

.....into a post.
I want the scousers to win big next Monday. That's all there is too it.

De Gea. Incapable of playing out from the back.

Dalot. Terrible defender.

Maguire. Looks like a bloke who`s been plucked out of the crowd to play after having 10 pints of Guinness.

Martinez. Might get a game in midfield for the U11`s not good enough for City`s U11`s obviously.

Shaw. Sometime long ago he looked decent going forward with enough pace to get to the front of the queue at Greggs.

Eriksen. Buying a 30 old who`s had a heart attack, I wish him good health but I think this speaks for itself.

Fred. Very poor defensively offers very little going forward too.

Sancho. Seems to have too high and opinion of himself. As seen when playing for City academy he can have an effect on a game but put him up against a good fullback and he goes missing.

Rashford. He looked like he had a bit of something for a short while but that was a long time ago.

Ronaldo. Doesn`t want to be there and I wouldn`t want him at our club. Having a pouting and preening 37 year old who is so self-absorbed would cause chaos in any changing room.

Fernandes. Can score some blinders but he definitely has a poor attitude.

This collapse by United into this dogs dinner of a team is getting funnier by the day. When Eric ten Haag first came I called him Eric 10 months, then Eric 9 month. Now I real think he`ll be gone by Christmas if not before.

Just watching sky sports news, last night Neville and Carragher asked who they'd most like to play with from the modern game.

Neville says Foden, and they says he can't understand how united didn't get him as a youngster!

Forgetting the huge city fan Foden has always been, talk about bloody entitlement! Any good player in the north west,l they should get by default or there is a failing at the club!

Just watching sky sports news, last night Neville and Carragher asked who they'd most like to play with from the modern game.

Neville says Foden, and they says he can't understand how united didn't get him as a youngster!

Forgetting the huge city fan Foden has always been, talk about bloody entitlement! Any good player in the north west,l they should get by default or there is a failing at the club!
Ratboy is turning into a paradoy of himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.