United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't understand how they have not signed at least 5 decent players this summer. By decent I mean top half players from the top leagues... not the likes of DeJong... players with ambition, professionalism, proven records, strong/fast potential to grow and willingness to learn under TenHagg.

You see these type of player signed by every other club. So discount City, Liverpool and Chelsea and Battle for the best of the rest. It's pretty obvious.

Do they even have people trying to improve their club? Whoever is in charge of that should be who Neville spouts about.

The donut thief is one of 100s of problems, the biggest is the Portuguese ponce, he is poison at the club, the first job for Tent peg should have been to say goodbye and good riddance, doing so would have won over the dressing room in one second.
which Portuguese ponce?...be specific.

Just watching sky sports news, last night Neville and Carragher asked who they'd most like to play with from the modern game.

Neville says Foden, and they says he can't understand how united didn't get him as a youngster!

Forgetting the huge city fan Foden has always been, talk about bloody entitlement! Any good player in the north west,l they should get by default or there is a failing at the club!
Foden‘s dad is a rag apparently but Phil was guided by his ever so calm and logical mum who is a blue.

Agreed but don't you feel the dressing room is already lost?

The Ronaldo situation has been handled appallingly, defending a player who leaves at half time from a preseason friendly is an incredible mistake from any manager.

The Dejong transfer chase is a total embarrassment.

The manager has made huge basic errors from day 1, not sure if could ever get the dressing room back on side.

Team selection /Tactics against Brentford appalling , naive or arrogant, or a bit of all three!
I don't think he's had the dressing room to lose, let them carry on, he'll do a Copell.

Vardy has got his wife's court fees to pay. It's not like the rags have done that for other players in the past so he could be interested.

Personally I think he'd be perfect for them. Another expensive showpony who'll be on the injury list more than playing.

I don't want to give the scum any ideas but this is the bare minimum of what they need to do

1. Get rid of Ronaldo
2. Get rid of the GPC
3. Employ people in important positions i.e. director of football, chairman, etc who know how to run a business
4. Invest in the stadium
5. Quietly have words with all the ex players who are lining up to dig them out. Not sure I would want to take any advice from failed managers such as Neville x 2, Wio who has never managed, Scholes etc
6. Get rid of all the players who are more concerned with their instgram images and how many followers they have
7. Prepare for years in the wilderness with the occasional trophy
8. Stop all the leaks
9. Have a coherent strategy
10. Stop chasing the clicks

Even if they do all this they will still be miles behind us and they will still be scum
Or flatten Old Trafford and turn it into an Aldi. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.