United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to give the scum any ideas but this is the bare minimum of what they need to do

1. Get rid of Ronaldo
2. Get rid of the GPC
3. Employ people in important positions i.e. director of football, chairman, etc who know how to run a business
4. Invest in the stadium
5. Quietly have words with all the ex players who are lining up to dig them out. Not sure I would want to take any advice from failed managers such as Neville x 2, Wio who has never managed, Scholes etc
6. Get rid of all the players who are more concerned with their instgram images and how many followers they have
7. Prepare for years in the wilderness with the occasional trophy
8. Stop all the leaks
9. Have a coherent strategy
10. Stop chasing the clicks

Even if they do all this they will still be miles behind us and they will still be scum

But not the boardroom, he still sells shirts, well if the idiots aren't blocking the Ragastore entrance !
There's rumors some of their main sponsors are contributing to his wages as they receive a percentage of his shirt sales ect and they are the ones who are blocking him to leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.