United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know 3 utd fans who are now massive Stockport County, Radcliffe Boro and Macclesfield fans and no longer follow the mighty reds.
These 3 clowns was the loudest, cockiest and gobbiest twats out there, full of it for years, text after text giving it the big one.

Now they've thrown their toys out of the pram because operation win everything has gone tits up.

The most fickle, transparent set of cunts I've ever known. They deserve all the shite in the world.
The loudest armchair rag I've ever known is now a Stalybridge Celtic fan and bangs on about how non league football is real football. He can get a beer and take it to the stand and it's less than x amount of pounds for him and his lad to go.

Gobshite, plastic prick.

There,s a thought, he can't be stupid enough to put his money into that lot surely :-)

That preening prat only cares about one thing, himself and his own image, that's why he wants out now they're not in the champions League. He has no love for Manchester or the fans and club. He couldn't wait to bugger off to Real Madrid, didn't get say he was a slave when they wouldn't let him leave?

Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd ever see them in this mess but here we are and I'm loving every second. Just think they've had all the help going from the media and Gill at UEFA to try and stop us but they still failed

Is he still alive,whatever happened to his takeover of the rags,all I can remember of him was on the pitch with a ball before kick off or was it HT ..edit..wasn’t it all bollocks he didn’t have the funds that he reportedly said he had fucking chancer hahahahaha..
Knighton claims the Rags under Martin "sex pest" Edwards followed his ideas that he presented to them about marketing and selling the club, just took his ideas and fucked him off, if true, the dopey nob head told them what to do before he tried to buy the club, so in essence did not need him on board.

Similar to but not quite on the scale of Xerrox PARC allegedly getting ripped off by Steve Jobs/Apple and Bill Gates/Microsoft

So what is the ideal outcome of the relegation battle next Monday night?. I'd actually want a rags win as much as it kills me to say it, could potentially put us seven points ahead of the filth mk2 already
For them both to drop two points would be fantastic. For Liverpool to drop three would be even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.