United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently they are interested in an additional 7 players Ten Haag has said he wants before deadline day.

Snow White has reportedly said, she hasn't yet received a formal bid for any as of yet but will only consider any offers in excess of 25 Million and a poisoned apple.
When I saw Martinez up against Ivan Toney, I thought he was one of her crew.
Hi ho!
Hi ho!
It's down the league we go......

So what is the ideal outcome of the relegation battle next Monday night?. I'd actually want a rags win as much as it kills me to say it, could potentially put us seven points ahead of the filth mk2 already

A rag win, not that it's going to happen unless the Poundland Pep drastically alters his tactics. The scouse scum are capable of winning Ng the next fifteen games, the rags no chance.

The loudest armchair rag I've ever known is now a Stalybridge Celtic fan and bangs on about how non league football is real football. He can get a beer and take it to the stand and it's less than x amount of pounds for him and his lad to go.

Gobshite, plastic prick.
Uncanny they've decided to stop following the rags when they've stopped being successful.
Biggest load of plastic wankers without a shadow of doubt.

Just watching the interview on Granada Reports with Michael Knighton. ”We are not a Sovereign Middle Eastern State with unlimited oilresources”

Despicable c..t. I think him and the Rags deserve each other.
They’ve spent more than anyone. Money’s nothing to do with it. Red herring.

Will they empty the swamp if they’re 2-0 up? Will they fuck!
Will they empty the swamp if they’re 2-0 down? Course they fuckin will!
Spoiled fuckin brats!
Yeah, I see #Emptyoldtrafford is trending today.
All sorts of talk about what they’re gonna do & what “needs doing” next Monday.

It's funny taking the piss, but the sums of money extracted from that club is eye watering. 1.6 billion extracted in interest payments and dividends.

And ? What's Swiss driving at ?
After all, if the Glazers hadn't taken money out or paid interest they would have just wasted it signing crap players.
Same result as far as I can see.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.