United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy up here in Pickering since I moved 5 years ago, not seen a Rag shirt since the first game of the season, not seen the local dipper since he said they would win all 4, a few Leeds shirts are popping up again unlike the last two weeks of last season, I just remind them 11-0.
Whitby and Filey have been great the last 2 weeks.

Is he still alive,whatever happened to his takeover of the rags,all I can remember of him was on the pitch with a ball before kick off or was it HT ..edit..wasn’t it all bollocks he didn’t have the funds that he reportedly said he had fucking chancer hahahahaha..
Remember watching it as a kid as he did some kick ups on the the pitch and kicked the ball into an empty net running around like he’d scored in the cup final and all the brain dead rags cheering! Fuckin hilarious!

They need to stick with the process otherwise it will end with another manager failing. Ten Haag has a way he wants to play and it’s going to take time shifting the shite they have signed in order to play that way. The early days of Pep were bumpy playing out from the back and we took some bloody noses at places like Leicester and Everton that season. Stick with the system and don’t deviate as eventually it will bare fruit, this lot though don’t have patience and won’t have them not competing with City and Liverpool.
Well at the moment they aren't that far away from the dippers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.