United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Lim ? Ex Valencia owner, appointed Neville as the manager before giving him a huge multi million pound pay off after 'sacking' him !!!
Backer of Salford City with Neville. Worth 2.5 billion.
Nah, I can't see it myself.

But that's only cos I've got my eyes closed, pencils up my nose and I'm singing la la la lah. Neville wouldnt be such a devious bastard .... would he ?
Lim isn’t who I had in mind. But he may well play a part.

I don't know whether these stories are genuine or the so called journalists are just trying to make a living, but the drama never ends. So so fun.

Just watching the interview on Granada Reports with Michael Knighton. ”We are not a Sovereign Middle Eastern State with unlimited oilresources”

Despicable c..t. I think him and the Rags deserve each other.

When is a journalist going to actually do their fucking job and tell these wankers that ffp has been in place since 2009/10 so it doesn't matter how rich the owner of a football club is they can only spend what they earn.

The chaos continues. Rabio is off because they hadn’t checked what wages he wanted before agreeing a deal with Juve.
Jump to several other targets, but who picks them? The board apparently according to some sources. Hmmm… not the DOF? Nope. Not Ten Bob? No……
At least four possible targets floated tonight.
Oh and they are just getting round to deciding their transfer budget strategy!!!
Fake Ron is now persona non grata in a fast volte facie by Ten Bob.
Oh what a circus, Oh what a shit show.
Don’t cry for the rags, lower Stretford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.