United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I see #Emptyoldtrafford is trending today.
All sorts of talk about what they’re gonna do & what “needs doing” next Monday.
1. Protest with club shop shirts on.

2. Break into the stadium and get the game postponed.

3. Sing songs about Man City whilst holding "Glazer Out" banners.

4. Celebrate like they've won the title IF they beat the dippers and say "we've turned a corner".

5. Boo the manager and players at HT when they are 4-0 down and need support.

Interesting to see what option they take.

It's actually great that this game is a Monday night. Both sides desperate for a win and having to wait so long to get back in action after 2 disappointing results in a row. It's great seen dippers and Rags pissed off.

Neville’s comments both this weekend and towards the end of last season suggests to me he’s a mouthpiece for a potential buyer. Early days perhaps and I can certainly think of one local potential buyer with Neville ending up with a seat on the board.
A modern day ‘Forward with Franny’ campaign.
Peter Lim ? Ex Valencia owner, appointed Neville as the manager before giving him a huge multi million pound pay off after 'sacking' him !!!
Backer of Salford City with Neville. Worth 2.5 billion.
Nah, I can't see it myself.

But that's only cos I've got my eyes closed, pencils up my nose and I'm singing la la la lah. Neville wouldnt be such a devious bastard .... would he ?

1. Protest with club shop shirts on.

2. Break into the stadium and get the game postponed.

3. Sing songs about Man City whilst holding "Glazer Out" banners.

4. Celebrate like they've won the title IF they beat the dippers and say "we've turned a corner".

5. Boo the manager and players at HT when they are 4-0 down and need support.

Interesting to see what option they take.
It's not often you find yourself in a win, win, win, win, win situation.
Love it!

Scum

Is he still alive,whatever happened to his takeover of the rags,all I can remember of him was on the pitch with a ball before kick off or was it HT ..edit..wasn’t it all bollocks he didn’t have the funds that he reportedly said he had fucking chancer hahahahaha..
He was visited by a couple of heavies and told it was in his own interests to back out.
Fearing for his life, never mind his legs, he duly obliged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.