United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ffs, chasing every player you could name at the minute, it really is laughable how many players the desperate rag media are pulling out of thin air. Saying that, I still expect them to spunk another 100-150m in the last week of the window out of sheer panic and desperation, and to keep the rag sheep sweet until a few more defeats, pmsl

Fair point (and I can see why you made it, I you only read the post you quoted) but a moot one, all the same.
My original point was the person in charge of Brighton's recruitment was/is excellent at his job and would have been a positive addition to us (and is what United need above anything else right now).
Different job altogether. They have to gamble and take a risk. We can afford to pay a premium for others to take that gamble and compensate them for taking that risk

Last edited:
Excitablesort, aren'tyou?
If it makes you feel better you're right. I'm wrong. My bad. Our scouting system is perfect.
Now bore somebody else please.
Lol. Yes, very excitable

Apologies if I’ve wound you up in some way fella, all I’ve done is question why you want us to sign Dan Ashworth

Thought that was kinda the idea of an open forum no?

I’ll bore off & leave you alone now. Enjoy your evening & apologies once again :)

I suspect we will see them spunking some serious wonga in the coming days as they need to appease the rabble before Monday's game against the dippers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.