United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fairness to the multiple ? I found you wanting to sign Dan Ashworth as worthy of them

Do you really think we didn’t know about Cucarella? Do you think we operate in the same transfer space as Brighton? Were we in the market for a left back last season?

Pretty certain the answer is no to all of them, so what makes you believe Dan Ashworth, who has helped turn Brighton into a mid table team, would improve on a scouting system of the best club in England?

On a side note, unless you want to come across as a pedantic twat, don’t pull someone up on the amount of question marks they use ;)
Excitablesort, aren'tyou?
If it makes you feel better you're right. I'm wrong. My bad. Our scouting system is perfect.
Now bore somebody else please.

Never seen a bigger panic mode transfer window than what's happening here. I'm not sure if it would be worse for them if they fail to sign these random players and go with what they have or manage to sign them overpaying massively, knowing these players will further sink the club if they don't perform (and they won't).

Anyway, can't wait until they get linked with KDB, Rodri and Haaland as they are running out of players to target.

So all the tweets the other night about the Glazers selling up...

Turns out they're thinking about selling a minority stake haha...

It's almost as if there's a protest they want to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.