United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to be a bit chaotic round the swamp on Monday evening, the Dippers finishing work early so they can get there in time to smash up a coach,before forcing their way into the scaffolding yard lookalike ,to find it mt, so no one to assault ,whilst the swampetes are wailing and chanting outside,wishing the Uncle Malc will spend another 1billion.

Fuck me it's hilarious, watching this lot unfold in the media is like an episode of Dad's Army....don't panic don't panic !!

It feels very obvious that the club will soon be up for sale. I'd hoped we get a bit longer, but feels like there's serious interest.
Yep it's a shame it's been pretty fun while it lasted. I hope for a minimum of 12 more months of chaos at least.

It's going to be a bit chaotic round the swamp on Monday evening, the Dippers finishing work early so they can get there in time to smash up a coach,before forcing their way into the scaffolding yard lookalike ,to find it mt, so no one to assault ,whilst the swampetes are wailing and chanting outside,wishing the Uncle Malc will spend another 1billion.

Dippers finishing work early ???

That will be a novelty !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.