United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Glazers would be crazy to sell now, with the prospect of a super-league getting closer and closer.

If/when that happens, the value of the 10 founding clubs with all the extra perks and non-relegation etc. will make them more valuable than any other clubs.

The £5Bn figure for United could become £10Bn overnight.

Sir Jim Ratcliffe rumoured to be interested in buying the Salford Grenadiers as they will have to be renamed
Another non tax paying bastard

"in September 2020, Ratcliffe officially changed his tax residence from Hampshire to Monaco, a move that it is estimated will save him £4 billion in tax."

I think the Glazers would be crazy to sell now, with the prospect of a super-league getting closer and closer.

If/when that happens, the value of the 10 founding clubs with all the extra perks and non-relegation etc. will make them more valuable than any other clubs.

The £5Bn figure for United could become £10Bn overnight.

They could sell a % of the club get a cash injection into there bank account

Sir Jim Ratcliffe rumoured to be interested in buying the Salford Grenadiers as they will have to be renamed
Hahaha these rags surely have to realise at some point how much they are being used by all this clickbait, I've heard Jeff bezos is also interested and is considering joint ownership with God.
The best of it is a vast majority of them actually believe this shite, I find myself purposely sitting near them in the canteen so I can listen in on their "football" chats

Hahaha these rags surely have to realise at some point how much they are being used by all this clickbait, I've heard Jeff bezos is also interested and is considering joint ownership with God.
The best of it is a vast majority of them actually believe this shite, I find myself purposely sitting near them in the canteen so I can listen in on their "football" chats

The Ratcliffe interest is real, Ratcliffe's spokesman has confirmed it to the Times.

We know he's been after a big name english club for ages, made a bid for Chelsea.

The Glazers seem to have confirmed to several papers they'd be willing to sell to a minority stakeholder.

The Ratcliffe interest looks real.

We know he's been after a big name english club for ages, made a bid for Chelsea.

The Glazers announced they'd be willing to sell to a minority stakeholder.
Isnt he also a utd fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.