United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firemen are not scum ;-)
I was alluding to part time defenders such as those appearing in the red of the scum, not the heroic Trumpton Fire Brigade rescue team, whose names shall live forevermore, but were borrowed merely for artistic purposes. Alas, I had no time to seek permission from Captain Flack, but, I'm sure he's a blue Gaz, like us, and therefore won't mind.
:-)

I was alluding to part time defenders such as those appearing in the red of the scum, not the heroic Trumpton Fire Brigade rescue team, whose names shall live forevermore, but were borrowed merely for artistic purposes. Alas, I had no time to seek permission from Captain Flack, but, I'm sure he's a blue Gaz, like us, and therefore won't mind.
:-)
I like that reply :-)

They’ve apparently just had a 130 million euro bid rejected by Atletico for Joao Felix. Also they are about to double Casemiros salary to 360 thousand a week and offer him a 5 year contract. They are actually a mess and it’s hilarious. They’ve just started panicking hahaha
They are digging that hole deeper and deeper
Brilliant!

They’ve apparently just had a 130 million euro bid rejected by Atletico for Joao Felix. Also they are about to double Casemiros salary to 360 thousand a week and offer him a 5 year contract. They are actually a mess and it’s hilarious. They’ve just started panicking hahaha
If Ronaldo leaves, then that's Ronaldo, Pogba, Cavani, Mata, Matic, Lingaard all long term or high salaried players going in one summer. I suspect that frees up a hell of a lot of cash for a club the size of United.

Even with Ronaldo staying, that's probably the best part of a million a week freed up. With the incomings they've must still have money for some major signings, and if Ronaldo does get his wish to go, they'll probably have money burning a big hole in their pocket that they're desperate to spend.

Desperately hoping if they say it enough musk will think it’s a good idea. Fuckin maggots!
I actually think they are trying to keep the conversation going.....not about Musk but in the hope the story may create interest elsewhere within the multi-billionaire world and someone viable might come in. From a tactical point of view that for them is the right thing to do...keep the conversation live and hopefully someone will be encouraged to come in.
Also the fact that the Galziers maybe prepared to sell a very small part of the club could be saying that in the future they maybe willing to sell more and eventually all....no way do you just go and say that we (the Glaziers) are going to sellt he lot in one go....it would weaken their selling position...but selling it off in chunks keeps them powerful

Looks like ratcliffe is about to bid for united ownership?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.