United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Glazers would find Jim Ratcliffe a tough negotiator. He would not want to be a minor shareholder. He doesn't do sharing and would be no 'sugar daddy' to the club.

Could do without Ratcliffe buying them, really don’t want anybody that wealthy giving them money for players, or risk the fact he may know what he’s doing regarding appointing people to run the club.

Their incompetence has to continue long enough to really fuck them up for good, or at least very long term. I never, ever want to see that club win a trophy again.

If it's any consolation they're not exactly doing a great job at Nice.

Apparently Dave Brailsford's lifelong experience in cycling hasn't translated into being the best director of football in the world.

Reminiscing about Ole now...

I agree they should get him back in...

EDIT: I see they restricted access to it outside of Facebook. Incidently a "You may be ibterested in " algorithm that doesn't understand the difference between Manchester City and Manchester United is pretty shit.

Last edited:
Fuck me you're a load of soft arsed. A few anonymous sources have supposedly told a half pissed journo that Radcliffe is buying the rags and you are ending the party early, you've taken your records and your 3 cans of Fosters and you're out the door.
Just enjoy it. Why would the Glazers sell ? why would anyone buy that stinking pile of shite ?

N.B. Please note the use of single question marks.

With a bit of luck they could be going down with a billion in the bank(or Glazer’s bank at least)

Dippers?....work?????
6q9ofk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.