United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s the media pushing it and Neville who started it last week with his rant “time for the glazers to go” its a story also while there at the bottom of the league being shit will be pushed Sky the media want there winning toy back!
They'll be back to winning ways come the start of next season I'm afraid..

Mind you..I'm hoping its the Championship they'll be winning in.

I've got a box of tissue for my crying eyes with laughter bringing me to tears
I started home dialysis 2 nights ago, and am getting used to my peritoneum being filled with a liquid to clean out my blood of toxins. For 8 hours overnight, I have 2 litres at a time put in, held for an hour, taken out, and repeated 3 further times before the programme is finished. At the moment, it feels as if my body has been given a thorough beating, but this will settle down.
Unfortunately, reading this thread is making me laugh so much that am literally having to hold my sides to try and stop the pain.

Please don't let it stop.

I can't help but think that the glazers are just hedging their bets here.

If I was the owner, id probably sell some shares now to offset the loss on my investment should the club continue to fail to get CL football which as we all know means loss of revenue and some of their commercial sponsorship deals significantly reduce if they fail to have 2 consecutive seasons of no CL football

I can't see the glazers selling completely unless a ridiculous offer is made.

Put it simply, the family are still getting a decent yield on their investment and in todays world of high inflation, and low ish interest rates, where else are they going to put their cash from this sale that generates a better return.

I think this a smart move by them.
Tbh every move they've done since 2005 has been smart...
Smart for City :)

I'm willing to bet my left nut they'll fight between themselves at the protest, get the game called off, cause an absolute mess, police, arrests, get deducted/fined, piss off the dippers, PL and Sky plus all televisions involved in it and make a more disastrous start of the season than they can imagine.

All for it, I'll make sure I'll crack a cold Moretti this Monday, as i booked the day off work for a longer weekend. After that I'll fuck my wife in her David Silva shirt.

You’re not Bryan Briggs then ;)

MUST Quote "Any prospective new owner or investor has to be committed to the culture, ethos and best traditions of the club."

They are so far up their own arse it is embarrassing. What the fuck is all this culture, ethos shit they're pedalling now? It's up there with the "United way".
They're just hoping for a bid from the Rancid Meat Company PLC or Short Lavatory Doors Ltd is my guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.