United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm willing to bet my left nut they'll fight between themselves at the protest, get the game called off, cause an absolute mess, police, arrests, get deducted/fined, piss off the dippers, PL and Sky plus all televisions involved in it and make a more disastrous start of the season than they can imagine.

All for it, I'll make sure I'll crack a cold Moretti this Monday, as i booked the day off work for a longer weekend. After that I'll fuck my wife in her David Silva shirt.

It’s good she lets you borrow it but won’t it be a bit tight on you?

I must admit, football as it is the EPL, is the best in world. Its isn't the best team sport, that is a dead heat between Rugby Union and Rugby League and Boxing is the best individual sport I have been part of.
We as blues have that esprit de corps about us. He have developed a sense of self deprecating humour, that few other teams supports have.
The rags haven't (apart from Tate and the flying pig) any sense of humour and have basking in the reflective glory, without breaking sweat to earn that glory. They have no perspective, these two articles show what it is to be a supporter.

What a cracking read that Giovanni article is.

The other aspect that VIRTUALLY no one speaks about is the skeletons in the closets. If the Yanks are open to selling, with that much debt loaded on the club, there is something fishy as fuck going on over there. 17 years and you just chilled, and all of a sudden you're like "Yeah boys, open season, show me the moneeeey".

Interesting as well, 17 years, 600 million debt. I wonder what shite are the yanks hiding in the basement.
This is the question for me. They paid off their expensive PIK loans but no one knows how and they've never said. The chances are it was yet more debt, which is buried in their accounts either in Delaware or the Cayman Isles. So that £600m debt we know about, from the UK registered accounts, could actually be double that. Or maybe even more. That could account for why they don't want to sell, as even selling the club wouldn't clear their debts.

I've also speculated before that they're somehow using united shares as security for their mall business debt. They had remortgaged heavily just prior to the financial crash of 2008 as it seemed to me that the one asset they had, that could be used to provide additional margin on that debt, was their united shares. Obviously things have changed in the financial world since those dark days ten years ago but it could still be that some or all of those shares are pledged against huge borrowings in a declining business sector.

I'm willing to bet my left nut they'll fight between themselves at the protest, get the game called off, cause an absolute mess, police, arrests, get deducted/fined, piss off the dippers, PL and Sky plus all televisions involved in it and make a more disastrous start of the season than they can imagine.

All for it, I'll make sure I'll crack a cold Moretti this Monday, as i booked the day off work for a longer weekend. After that I'll fuck my wife in her David Silva shirt.
It does look like the cowards are aiming to get this game abandoned rather than get given the 4 or 5-0 spanking they will get otherwise. A couple of games in an empty stadium will probably even do the players good. Here's hoping there is a points deduction as well.

This is the question for me. They paid off their expensive PIK loans but no one knows how and they've never said. The chances are it was yet more debt, which is buried in their accounts either in Delaware or the Cayman Isles. So that £600m debt we know about, from the UK registered accounts, could actually be double that. Or maybe even more. That could account for why they don't want to sell, as even selling the club wouldn't clear their debts.

I've also speculated before that they're somehow using united shares as security for their mall business debt. They had remortgaged heavily just prior to the financial crash of 2008 as it seemed to me that the one asset they had, that could be used to provide additional margin on that debt, was their united shares. Obviously things have changed in the financial world since those dark days ten years ago but it could still be that some or all of those shares are pledged against huge borrowings in a declining business sector.
Which again, lands the question, if the 2 billion speculated they took out as loan re-payments, were not enough, then how much is that club in debt by?

Again the other fishy aspect was the fact that they were looking for capital injection. Capital injection in a club that size is a fucking huge red-flag.

Couple that with their CEO stating " Next Summer will be much worse".

There's some horrid shit going on there. My only thought is that they are effectively using the club as a front for some very dark, shady unstable business practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.