United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole fanbase is split in so many ways. Protest or not protest. Ronaldo yes, Ronaldo No, Ten Hag out Ten hag needs time. even selling the club is splitting the fanbase and their red loving media. Its all so lovely, still!
I'm willing to bet my left nut they'll fight between themselves at the protest, get the game called off, cause an absolute mess, police, arrests, get deducted/fined, piss off the dippers, PL and Sky plus all televisions involved in it and make a more disastrous start of the season than they can imagine.

All for it, I'll make sure I'll crack a cold Moretti this Monday, as i booked the day off work for a longer weekend. After that I'll fuck my wife in her David Silva shirt.

Why would they sign Casameiro? According to the fanbase and always right G Neville its the family in America fault. What would adding good footballers really do? There still run by the Glazers who haven't sorted a leaky roof so these footballers getting paid million's a year cant be able to succeed on the pitch. Funny how they were buzzing for most of the signings like Bruno, ronaldo, sancho, varane etc. Yet as soon as it goes sour they blame the Glazers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.