United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does look like the cowards are aiming to get this game abandoned rather than get given the 4 or 5-0 spanking they will get otherwise. A couple of games in an empty stadium will probably even do the players good. Here's hoping there is a points deduction as well.
I’ve always suspected that will he the most likely outcome, esp after what we saw last time. (As if doing that is going to “make it all go away”).
Blues hoping for a night in front of the telly, with popcorn at hand, may be disappointed and end up with Neville, Carragher etc talking for 2 hours instead.

MUST Quote "Any prospective new owner or investor has to be committed to the culture, ethos and best traditions of the club."

They are so far up their own arse it is embarrassing. What the fuck is all this culture, ethos shit they're pedalling now? It's up there with the "United way".

Because they believe they are superior to all the rest and years of the media saying “This is Manchester United” “The Biggest club in the world” over the last 30 years has set that narrative in those entitled glory hunters!

Scrap is still quite high, plenty of scaffold steel there.
Get £100m for the playing squad.
Take a seasons TV money & commercial revenue.

Might only cost me £5bn to close them dow.
Save £5bn for even Sheikh Mansour gets bored.

Leaving me with £10bn, no United and owning City.
Just need the £20bn now..
A tad optimistic me thinks!

Casemeiro for €70/75m then. Decent singing but he will be finished by the time Rahs challenge for anything

And why they only looking into someone putting in some money for a stake in them..
Like I said, if you're generating hundreds of millions in capital year-round, why would you need a partial buy-out / capital injection. Those yanks are some dodgy fuckers. And to think the holier than thou' bacon face facilitated the whole shit, and is still slowly maturing in the board room like a ripe parmegianno.

Like I said, if you're generating hundreds of millions in capital year-round, why would you need a partial buy-out / capital injection. Those yanks are some dodgy fuckers. And to think the holier than though bacon face facilitated the whole shit, and is still slowly maturing in the board room like a ripe parmegianno.

Oh my, there is a god!

I have it on good authority from 2 sources that Ineos are not that great to deal with. Ratcliffe is a hard-nosed businessman. Why would he throw away his hard earned net worth on that basket case?
He certainly is, Ratcliffe lives in Monaco

Ineos Automotive, owned by billionaire Brexit backer Jim Ratcliffe, announced it will build its first 4x4 vehicle in France, which confirms that its plans to build a car manufacturing factory in Wales have officially been abandoned.
Back in September 2019, Ineos had confirmed that the Grenadier will be built in a bespoke new manufacturing facility on a greenfield site in Bridgend, South Wales.

It said this would create 200 jobs initially, and up to 500 in the long term. It announced site development was now under way to support planned start of production in 2021.

This is sure to come as a blow to Wales. According to some reports, the Welsh government has spent around £5m ($6.7m) supporting the project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.