United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm willing to bet my left nut they'll fight between themselves at the protest, get the game called off, cause an absolute mess, police, arrests, get deducted/fined, piss off the dippers, PL and Sky plus all televisions involved in it and make a more disastrous start of the season than they can imagine.

All for it, I'll make sure I'll crack a cold Moretti this Monday, as i booked the day off work for a longer weekend. After that I'll fuck my wife in her David Silva shirt.
Will it fit you ?

I started home dialysis 2 nights ago, and am getting used to my peritoneum being filled with a liquid to clean out my blood of toxins. For 8 hours overnight, I have 2 litres at a time put in, held for an hour, taken out, and repeated 3 further times before the programme is finished. At the moment, it feels as if my body has been given a thorough beating, but this will settle down.
Unfortunately, reading this thread is making me laugh so much that am literally having to hold my sides to try and stop the pain.

Please don't let it stop.
Hey, good luck with the dialysis, hope it improves your health.

I started home dialysis 2 nights ago, and am getting used to my peritoneum being filled with a liquid to clean out my blood of toxins. For 8 hours overnight, I have 2 litres at a time put in, held for an hour, taken out, and repeated 3 further times before the programme is finished. At the moment, it feels as if my body has been given a thorough beating, but this will settle down.
Unfortunately, reading this thread is making me laugh so much that am literally having to hold my sides to try and stop the pain.

Please don't let it stop.
not far off same road myself keep strong blue

If i had £20bn. I’d buy them for £6bn and asset strip then then close them down. Happy with my £14bn..
FOR SALE
The Assets of Rag Central, to wit:
One hole in the roof.
Various rodents.
Several car parking spaces (contested)
70,000 midget chairs.
The benefit of 30 player contracts. Players concerned not worth tuppence, but cost a lot more.
Old fossilised Ferg-like creature.
Assorted American sharks.
The United Way (ha-ha).
PRICE: Your sanity.
APPLICATIONS: To 1958 motley crew, Surrey.

Hey, good luck with the dialysis, hope it improves your health.
Thanks for that. It's early days, but it's a start. They reckon I should begin to feel the benefits in a few weeks, so I should be ready for the next home game - here's hoping. I was too knackered to go on Saturday.

I'm willing to bet my left nut they'll fight between themselves at the protest, get the game called off, cause an absolute mess, police, arrests, get deducted/fined, piss off the dippers, PL and Sky plus all televisions involved in it and make a more disastrous start of the season than they can imagine.

All for it, I'll make sure I'll crack a cold Moretti this Monday, as i booked the day off work for a longer weekend. After that I'll fuck my wife in her David Silva shirt.
Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.