United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neville on a new podcast (Diary of a CEO) saying City will never be as big as utd. Don't have the history apparently.

To be fair to him (and not saying I agree with him fully) he speaks well on other stuff to do with politics, mental health, the media in this country etc.
He doesn't speak well on anything mate. He might con the thick as shit people that enjoy watching him on TV when he's waffling on about dividends and shareholders ect When in reality he knows sweet fuck all.

Constantly time after time contradicting himself.
"City and Newcastle owners shouldn't be allowed buy clubs"
"The owners of Manchester City are unbelievable, They have the perfect owner".
"United fans shouldn't protest against the Glazer family, Support the team".
"We need to unite and get the Glazer family out of this football club"...

The list goes on, Little rat faced hills have eyes inbred bastard.

Neville on a new podcast (Diary of a CEO) saying City will never be as big as utd. Don't have the history apparently.

To be fair to him (and not saying I agree with him fully) he speaks well on other stuff to do with politics, mental health, the media in this country etc.
All the narrative will start chocking slowly once City will win that fucking UCL.

The ESL is coming back one form or another, and the schism in European football will be of a magnitude unseen before. The PL is simply to big for the rest of Europe and the World.

Who is the biggest earner, most successful team in the PL? ( Yeah, I thought so rat-boy )

The more they bang on about this situation, the more they attract the eyes on the clear-cut disparity.

The way I see it, what is left of the scums is somewhat similar to a battered ham looking fanny, smelling of cheese gone bad.

Time will never be kind to these fuckers, and despite their desperation, we will continue to be successful and grow.

Fuck them forever.

Let them sign Christ on a bike. They’ll still finish fucking 6-7th as long as Slabhead and Trashford still start for them.

They are absolutely dogshit, in fact, i am insulting dog faeces by a straight comparison. But a couple more signings like this, and their adoring fans will slowly start sucking that lovely yank dick, whilst drowning in the jizz of mediocrity. Fucked club.
“drowning in the jizz of mediocrity”
Metaphor of the year.

Casemiro is a very good player but he sure as hell isn't going to fix all of United's problems (if any of them).

There's some posters over on the Caf who think his signing alone will give them one of the best midfields in world football. I mean, WTAF??????

Rags also have a period of 3-4 years now where they have to perform. They have far too many players in their prime about to reach the end of their careers at the top level. Most of their senior players are approaching or are 30. They will need a huge outlay to replace these guys (who are already shit).
Adding and spending 70 million on another 30 year old isn't smart business at all. In 3-4 seasons they are looking at replacing Casemiro, De Gea, Ronaldo (this is probably next season), Varane, Maguire (hopefully not), Fred. Bruno will be 31-32 as well.
Compared to what we have at City most of our spine is young and we have focused on that since the past few years. Haaland, Grealish, Dias, Rodri, Grealish, Foden, Alvarez and Phillips.
Both the Grealish brothers are the same age.

To explain in it easier term, what Casemiro is, it’s like when your missus sends you to buy butter and you turn up home like Balotelli with a bouncy castle, 5 nerf guns and a bottle of Frosty Jacks for Bacon face.

Tbf, they can’t punish a club for items beyond their control.
So should City be punished when exuberant fans completely overwhelmed the security in place at the Villa game?

Only the British army or a large security fence could have prevented that. Also the season had ended hadn’t it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.