United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the fuck does Casemiro want to go to that shithole? And why are Madrid even selling him?

Pissed off them getting him he’s one of the best DMs in the world, why was no-one else in for him and ends up at that swamp with no CL football? How is it those cunts manage to get a great signing like that from out of the blue when if he was available you’d think Juve, Bayern and chavs would have been all over him?

So i pop on to this site occasionally and found this thread funny as f#@k, however i have had tears in my eyes when i read the posts of @crazyg @Grassland Blue and @Stiff Little Wingers and what they are going through. Can i just wish all 3 of them, and anyone else who is suffering with anything the very best wishes to them all on behalf of not only myself but all BHAFC fans.
Hopefully these messages from real football fans give u some relief from what your going through.
Hey @Charliegull just as an aside do you ever get to watch your under 23’s play? My nephew plays down there and I’ve only been able to watch him the once when they were up against us last season. Jack Hinchy, if you do get to see them let me know what you think please mate. We all have high hopes for him and he’s a top kid to boot.

Why the fuck does Casemiro want to go to that shithole? And why are Madrid even selling him?

Pissed off them getting him he’s one of the best DMs in the world, why was no-one else in for him and ends up at that swamp with no CL football? How is it those cunts manage to get a great signing like that from out of the blue when if he was available you’d think Juve, Bayern and chavs would have been all over him?
Near nigh 400k a week bro. He’s close to Neymar money. He’s gonna chill on big money. That’s why.

Pissed off them getting him he’s one of the best DMs in the world, why was no-one else in for him and ends up at that swamp with no CL football? How is it those cunts manage to get a great signing like that from out off the blue when if he was available you’d think Juve, Bayern and chavs would have been all over him?
He's 31 soon, They are paying £60m for him that's not even including agents fees, bonuses ect...
He was told my Madrid that they can't guarantee him the minutes he wants.
He's a panic signing, He's going to need replacing in 2/3 years anyway.
Plus is he going to fix Uniteds problems? Most certainly not. He's still going to have to play alongside McTominay or Fred and have Slabhead, Martinez, De Gea ect in behind him.

THEY.ARE.FUCKED.

Has the PL been cancelled this weekend? Every article in every paper is about United. Glazers, Ronaldo, rat boy, transfers, protests and takeover. They are nothing now, they are finished, United are done. Get over them and focus on clubs who actually exist to play football and not just make (lol) money.

Casemiro is a very good player but he sure as hell isn't going to fix all of United's problems (if any of them).

There's some posters over on the Caf who think his signing alone will give them one of the best midfields in world football. I mean, WTAF??????
He's a good player but I wasn't overly impressed with him in both matches against City last season. It was as obvious as night following day that a shiny new toy would arrive at the swamp, infact probably another couple to still come before deadline day.
As soon as there's a bit of unrest over there, the Glazers shit it, lol

He's a good player but I wasn't overly impressed with him in both matches against City last season. It was as obvious as night following day that a shiny new toy would arrive at the swamp, infact probably another couple to still come before deadline day.
As soon as there's a bit of unrest over there, the Glazers shit it, lol
He should have been sent off in the first half when he was chasing shadows kicking and pulling at anyone and everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.