United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky just advertising tomorrow's showpiece, Neville and Carragher sit down with ten Hag

In the clip, Neville asks "how can it be that Brentford's players want to win more than United's"

The absolute arrogance of that lot, loud and proud, crawling under the skin and seeping out like festering pus at every chance! How dare Brentford, a small club, want to win more that United! How can it happen? Who is to blame? How can Brentford be good at anything compared to united? Who let this travesty happen? Don't Brentford know their place?

The lack of awareness, the lack of grace in giving credit to a better team, staggering as always. All about United isn't it, every bloody day. Well guess what, every dog has its day and United are a lame, slobbering wreck about due to be taken out to the woods.

They won't say it, so we will. Bloody well done Brentford. For being a team, for playing to win and not for the money/fame/easy life. They've fought their way up from the old division 4 and have a bloody clue what they're about. They're real, not all about the Facebook likes or the shirt sales and they completely pwned Stretford's worst last week.

God, I hope they're relegated. I'd happily miss a few seasons of derbies to see them really get their noses into the dirt. Just watch sky make the top 4 the top 40 if they did...

And whilst Fergie spent his day in court defending a serial dickhead, let's us not forget that it was his love of horse spunk that set these wheels in motion. To Fergie, stubborn to a fault.
If Neville genuinely asked that question of ETH, I’m surprised… he deserves better than that

Can't figure out what the grand plan is for them now? Casemiro will need to sit in deeper and not be asked to press, but dropping Maguire suggests they still want to play high up the pitch?

I wonder how Martinez would have fitted into our system. No idea as I don't watch football outside of the Prem (it appears I'm in the minority on this board), but I'm guessing he's a decent football player otherwise yer man Ten Bob wouldn't have signed him. If they get the right keeper, another football playing centre back and two decent full backs, then maybe he'll look better.
Presumably a decent centre back in a team that dominates possession, which they can't do.

But fuck me, 70 million for a 30 year-old defensive midfielder? I mean I rate the player, but that's insane.

Paying £70m and another £70m for his four year contract for a 30 year old player is sheer desperation, not forgetting Casimero has been playing in La LIga were 90% of Real Madrid's games are a walk over.
He is going to have a big shock playing in the Premier league, the pace is totally different from Spanish football , Rodri was eight years younger than Casimero when he signed for us and it has taken him three seasons of graft to become the best defensive midfield player in the league,at 30 years old the Rags £140m savour is on a downward trajectory , this is going to end in tears , yet another false dawn.

I see Real Madid have pulled Utd's pants down for a £70m transfer (City fee includes add-ons remember) a grand total of £142.4m + sign on fee (remember that's included in City fees too) for a 30 year old midfielder called Cassemiro.
Hilarious.
And as usual the Simon Stone story fails to mention Rags are more than doubling his salary to around 300-400k a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.