United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
look at their arrogant faces.i wonder how they are feeling now
They care not a jot.

Those fuckers lost interest in all things football about nine years ago.

I know at least two ex-rag season card holders who feel that there are far more important things to focus on these days.

I did warn them they would need to develop a good sense of humour. It's obviously not for everyone.

Have they not signed another 3-4 players yet to appease the masses,then when they lose Monday night the protests will start all over again rinse and repeat..

Last edited:
How utd fans can complain about their owners spending I don't know. They've spent 100s millions.

Has anyone got any idea on how they're doing with regards to ffp rules? Are wages part of the calculations? They don't seem to sell players just buy big names and let them go for free.
Given that united have registered their business address at that tax and accounting black hole that is the Cayman Islands, how can anyone, including the footballing authorities and regulatory bodies, know for sure whether or not their earnings and expenditure comply with FFP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.