United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
For their game I’d go for a drab 1-1 with an early penalty from a dive for the dippers and a damp squib own goal for the rags in injury time. A few straight reds as well.

A game to remember for all the wrong things.

Biggest game in world football on Monday night..!

The losers will most probably be in the bottom 3, every chance one of them will be fkin bottom..!

Polish that if you can SKY..!
Easy Billy!

A few pre-game highlights and montages of Gerrard, Fowler, Keane Cantina et al to get the juices flowing (think the Vieira / Keane clip that is on constant repeat each time they play Arsenal) and some hyper-bowl opening comment from Tyler and Ratboy and the world will be glued to the biggest rivalry in all football (even though they've finished 1 & 2 in any order about 5 times throughout their illustrious 'iiiiiiiiiiiiiistory 's)................

Last edited:
Easy Billy!

A few pre-game highlights and montages of Gerrard, Fowler, Keane Cantina et al to get the juices flowing (think the Vieira / Keane clip that is on constant repeat each time they play Arsenal) and some hyper-bowl opening comment from Tyler and Ratboy and the world will be glued to the biggest rivalry in all football (even though they've finished 1 & 2 in any order about 5 times throughout their illustrious 'iiiiiiiiiiiiiistory 's................

Just about nailed it there my man..!

It's gonna be this year's Thunderbird Island at Christmas isn't it!?!

We've had the Giggs Kickmaster(?), Giggs Yoga DVD and now we've got the Giggs book of sexy poetry.

Get your orders in now to avoid disappointment.............
This year's toy could be the Giggs prison escape kit

So what am I going to see on Monday's comedy evening 'Heards of Zebras' sitting down on Chester Rd?

I've got no idea what plan a/b/c etc is. Are they intending not going in, going on the pitch, all leaving at some point during the game (leaving when behind is what they normally do so that one wouldn't really have any impact).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.