United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simon Mullock saying United are going to try and spend their way out of issues and want de jong, antony and gakpo and a rb (vanderson from monaco) as well as casmeiro, martinez, malacia and eriksen. I mean that's surely about £300m- which would be the most expensive summer spend ever- yet united fans aren't happy....
Crazy stuff, out of all those DJ would be the only one to get a starting spot in some games in our squad, maybe the winger would make the bench occasionally.

And how exactly are they planning to close all those deals in the next 10 days?

Sounds like rag propaganda to me (yes, I know Mullock is a blue)
Throw money at things and deals get done quickly. Casmeiro appeared from nowhere and was done in 2 days. €85m will do that to a deal for a 30yr old. Ajax saying €100m for antony- if United will pay that Ajax will spap their hand off and it'll be done. United are desperate- there will be very little negotiations

Read one Rag the other day spouting the usual shite 'pick the kids'. Then said they'd finish mid table but at least they'd put the effort in.

They 100% believe that shite. It's like their youth teams are winning all competitions. I wish they did play their kids as they would be guaranteed relegation.
I would bloody love that. Be like watching a cricket score every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.