United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't go as far as chief instigator but I bet he is speaking to the 1958 lot. By doing so they get maximum publicity as ratboy tells sky where to be.
The odious little skank wants outing. The rags should ban him from the ground for a start.
It’s absolutely insane how much Sky are backing this.

Have they ever done the same with another club?

To be honest with you I'm torn between pissing myself laughing at him shrieking and crying about the glazers and being depressed 3 games in and I'm fuckin raging that sky are allowing his campaign against the glazers to be broadcast free of charge on their platform.

Like you mentioned it'll be interesting where they go with the programme tonight.
I think there's a good chance the game doesn't go ahead tonight and it's excalty what Ratboy and Sky want

It’s absolutely insane how much Sky are backing this.

Have they ever done the same with another club?
Even though they are shit they still generate a huge amount of business for Sky (and The Premier League) so Sky are ensuring they give them maximum exposure on this as it'll generate income

Aren't their first 8 league games live on TV?

No other club has that

Even though they are shit they still generate a huge amount of business for Sky (and The Premier League) so Sky are ensuring they give them maximum exposure on this as it'll generate income

No other club has that
The underlying story is, "Are the mighty manure facing relegation?"
There's money to be made from the 5bn non rag fans you know!

No other club has that
Noticed that TV schedule the other day, ridiculous. I honestly believe a few Sky employees have hard ons right now about what could happen later on.

I can't see it being abandoned. They're the most fickle fans in the league.

They've had a shiny new toy bought at vast expense & we didn't get 3 points, so that will get them a bit giddy. I predict a small disturbance with a few Stone Islanders (with their shop bought united shirt underneath), and the game to go ahead.

Maybe another small protest later on or a clown on the pitch to try and get it abandoned if they go a few down...

Fickle.
Is there room for another clown on there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.