United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What they should be doing is waking up to the fact that self entitlement does not win football matches … Long may they continue with this train of thought, scummy cunts..!

All clubs go through bad times every now and again and genuine fans put up with it because that’s football and you have to take the rough with the smooth. But what is it with Man U fans being so entitled they think they can get games postponed to suit their childish and petulant behaviour? I’ve already stated it above but if the game is affected by them tonight, the FA should give the club a points deduction and play the next 3 home games behind closed doors. That’ll stop this pathetic nonsense.

Looking forward to this "no lose" epic of footballing Titans tonight.
Gary fully Stonered up for his masses and inhaling helium.
The complete commentator Bingo Bonanza.
The ignore City or be derogatory about them attempts.
But ultimately an embarrassing twatting for Tenna, the greatest managerial appointment ever, and his class of 2022.

All clubs go through bad times every now and again and genuine fans put up with it because that’s football and you have to take the rough with the smooth. But what is it with Man U fans being so entitled they think they can get games postponed to suit their childish and petulant behaviour? I’ve already stated it above but if the game is affected by them tonight, the FA should give the club a points deduction and play the next 3 home games behind closed doors. That’ll stop this pathetic nonsense.
I agree mate but the FA has nowt to do with running the PL

Man U look like they're rotten to the core. They might bring in some good players in the remainder of the window but that's not going to change the fact that they seem to have so many rotten players. I don't mean bad footballers by that, I mean rotten ego's who think they're better than they are. The only way they will get anywhere close to where they were 10 years ago is by binning more than half of their squad. They have absolutaly no bottle and fold as soon as things go wrong for them.
Bit off topic but good luck to you lot this season. Hope you have a belter.

A MUST spokesman was crying to Sky News earlier, telling how bad the Glazers were for taking over a £bil out of the club. When pointed out that they’d spent approx £1.5 bil on players his voice got a little higher, doubling his original quote to over £2 bil taken out.

I smiled, t’was very nice to hear off him.

Rat face has encouraged the fans to start something.
Does he fancy himself as some sort of revolutionary leading the working class assault against the bastions of American capitalism? lol

If it was the French Revolution he’d be the first head to be lopped off, (maybe second after bacon chops)!

Fascinated to see if they go with a a super deep 5-4-1 now and I hope to scrape a draw or if they go full on suicidal and try a 4-2-3-1 high block press. Both options are fucking funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.