United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man U look like they're rotten to the core. They might bring in some good players in the remainder of the window but that's not going to change the fact that they seem to have so many rotten players. I don't mean bad footballers by that, I mean rotten ego's who think they're better than they are. The only way they will get anywhere close to where they were 10 years ago is by binning more than half of their squad. They have absolutaly no bottle and fold as soon as things go wrong for them.

Maguire in a back 3 is different to in a back 4 though. I can see why they might want him. Also without the weight of captaincy. I’d say he’d most likely be a success there if it happened.
Crazy shit.
What they should be doing is buying young hungry players who will work hard, players like we have bought this window. They should ditch the whinging lazy has-beens like Martial, CR38, Slabbo, Fred, Rashford, De Hayre etc. Build a new young team instead of buying more mega expensive old Crocs.
Long may they suffer.
What they should be doing is waking up to the fact that self entitlement does not win football matches … Long may they continue with this train of thought, scummy cunts..!

The 1958 group getting a lot of press time bet they love it =£££ oh we know why they choice that year the year that put them on the map and made them a big club!

Aren't their first 8 league games live on TV?

No other club has that

If I was at Sky, United would be on TV every week.

It's not just that they have a massive fanbase, everyone loves seeing them get beaten. There would have been more non-United fans watching Brighton and Brenford thrash them than United fans.

Them being rock bottom of the table is the most fun storyline in the league right now.

Only rivalry these two teams have had over there entire history is who has more league titles! They’ve never been one two in the league fighting to win the league that’s what happening now with us and Liverpool over the last 5/6 years…

I remember forward with Franny they had him on in game day talking about buying Man City and investing loads of money into us..
Fair enough, don’t remember that but then again I went home and away back then so didn’t watch Sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.