United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Rags decide to play out through DeGea the Scouse press means the game will be over after 20 minutes.

If tent peg has learned anything from watching scouse 1st two games they will play it long , negate the press and Littlepool not got the best midfield tonight to break rags down.

I see a niggly game with plenty of yellow cards and a win for the Scouse.

If have more respect for Ten bob if he kept his philosophy of passing it out from the back!

Pep first season never changed his philosophy even when media was calling it out if Ten Bob changes now he is a weak worried poor manager

However good you are as a manager if you struggle with the language as ETH does, it’s really hard to communIcate with the players and performances suffer. He’s basically a Dutch Unai Emery.
Maybe but pochettino couldn't speak a word of English and did very well with Southampton so who knows

Better make sure they get in the ground before kick off to see their new 60m midfielder they've been crying out for all summer, to go with their new £60m centre back.

I don't know how they can survive with the lack of investment.

Relegation obviously beckons.

It's from a 1985 C64 tape cassette loading a game.

200w.gif

Reactions: mat
Never watched something so embarrassing. Sky is united. United’s issues are Sky’s issues
Not so sure. I’ve never known a scheduled programme get rescheduled to include more coverage? All I’ve seen so far is United get slaughtered during that extra coverage. Neville has his own beef, but I’ve never seen anything like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.