United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twats have nicked our eagle! View attachment 53549
Not quite right, that.

It's their emblem, we nicked it off them. They wore it for the 1958 FA Cup final, the emblem was awarded to Manchester after the Munich Air Disaster.

47A7F759-9FF6-4D96-9351-B32E19EDA92A.jpeg

They were going to keep it as their club badge but for some reason changed their minds and copied Liverpool’s original badge.

D92E21B5-ACE7-4224-9521-C55257551D30.jpeg

But the eagle is United’s. City should never ever have had that thing as our badge.

I love how a load of them turn up to the protest wearing the full club shop... United is a victim of its own success. All the glory hunters they've accumulated want their selfies. The majority are turning up to the protest for their instagram accounts.
Don't give them ideas.

I’ve changed my mind on the Dutch fraud. He’s totally out of his depth and clueless in that interview. He’ll be gone by Xmas

Sky have finally come out of the “rag” closet.

The coverage is pathetic. The pandering to get united extra coverage to keep the red money coming in says more about the sports media in England than anything else. The struggle to survive is a huge driving factor behind this vomit inducing spectacle.

Red Football fans who can’t accept other clubs have moved past them and their era of domination is over. Thank fuck I don’t pay for this shit. The bias argument towards the red tops is well and truly up and running.

Honest and integrity is gone from the world of sports journalism.
It’s a disgrace and I’m sure fans of other clubs who may have subscriptions with sky might start thinking you know what they can get fucked I’m cancelling my subscription,mines up in December so I’ll be on the blower start of November to cancel,the coverage is sickening..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.