United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a shame they can't both lose tonight. Lets just hope, whatever happens, is hilarious. I'm hoping for a few red cards, united fans to act like dicks, dippers fans to also act like dicks, a smashed up liverpool coach, ....anything else?

Handbags between the managers would be fun. Thunderstorm and stand evacuated for flooding from leaky roof? Aeroplane banner from rag fans with dickish entitled slogan of some sort?

I’ve changed my mind on the Dutch fraud. He’s totally out of his depth and clueless in that interview. He’ll be gone by Xmas

However good you are as a manager if you struggle with the language as ETH does, it’s really hard to communIcate with the players and performances suffer. He’s basically a Dutch Unai Emery.

I’ve changed my mind on the Dutch fraud. He’s totally out of his depth and clueless in that interview. He’ll be gone by Xmas
Totally thrown under the bus by the spitter and more so Neville. He’s clearly got his own agenda. Football politics during an interview with the new manager - all broadcast on a rearranged time for MNF to accommodate it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.