United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny thing about last nights result: the Glazers will probably see it and think no more spending required.... no Gecko, no SMS etc. and in a few weeks Liverpool will be back up to strength* and United will be in crisis again.

Its great.

*But not as strong as last season, they should have sold Salah not Mane.

What is funny and yet another perfect example of the dippers lack of self awareness is their outrage at a coach having things chucked at it. Kids or no kids, attacking a coach is fucking brain dead activity but yet again the ferral scouse scum fail to see their own part in it.
One of the replies to that tweet is from some dipper fan channel asking for a quote from the bus company.

They always want to make it about them.

Liverpool don't know what to do with that amount of possession. Their style is based around winning the ball back and moving it forward quickly. If we had 70% possession v united, we'd slaughter them.
Not so sure, they would kill us on the break, it's our achilles heel, and why Palace with Eze and Zaha is a worry.

Credit to the rags for winning last night but the more i watched of it the only tactic seemed to be run as fast as you can. there was very little build up play and while it worked ladt night it isnt a style that can be carried through the full season.

I know I shouldn't laugh at this, but a load of rags thought they were bricking the Liverpool team bus last night. Turns out it was just some kiddies on a school trip.

It's definitely not funny. Not at all. Absolutely not in the slightest bit hilarious.

Honestly, it's not.

Stop laughing.

Stop it.

View attachment 53636
1661249826467.png

Has Bruno retired yet? Seemed to have lost the sight in both eyes after 2 shocking assaults on him. Lucky to still be alive!
In fact, it looked like he'd lost the use of his legs near the end, when they strangely just suddenly gave way - and the cruel ref went and booked him!

Scum

I know I shouldn't laugh at this, but a load of rags thought they were bricking the Liverpool team bus last night. Turns out it was just some kiddies on a school trip.

It's definitely not funny. Not at all. Absolutely not in the slightest bit hilarious.

Honestly, it's not.

Stop laughing.

Stop it.

View attachment 53636
You’re right mate, black humour that is. Fuckin awful for the kids but hilarious at the same time

For a possession base keep ball manager 30% possession at HOME is utter shite and proves he is a imposter of a manager
The expected over the top reporting is pathetic.
BBC about the ignition of the Ten Haag era, Rags Stun Dippers, Neville Proud of 5he team, Outstanding Utd, Just the start etc etc

Fact: Ignition of the new era lol. How comes that wasn’t last week. He resorted to hoof ball against Dippers.

Fact: Stun Dippers, Proud, Just the start etc. They make it sound like they were a lower league team causing an upset.
They have a Billion Pound squad with wages to match. They played a weakened out of sort Dippers team that Fulham and Palace drew against. And they were fortunate with the offside goal being allowed as if this is the new rule how did Tonys goal for Brentford v Fulham at the weekend get ruled out for a toe nail offside, Raz v Dippers etc. 30% possession hoof ball football and a bit more luck with rebounds and the Dippers who had more attempts on goal should have scored more.

What the Rags have spent and will still spend this window, top 4 should be a minimum for them so the press can stop all this bullshit about stun, outstanding etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.