United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without Thiago, Nunez, Jota, Matip it is a bit reactionary to speak with too much noise regarding the performance last night.

I like to take the piss out of both the shite cunts, but give the dippers the full team and it would have not been nice given the 70% possession at home. Ten Bobby played them well, the Ole style. Knowing as you'd fucking expect from a manager that without any pace at the back, they just have to push the ball in the appropriate channels and let the pacey wingers run.

It of course doesn't help the dippers that Van Penis is a shadow of his former self, and that Klopp has been lying to Trent about him being a defender for a couple of years, where the man has the solidity of a wet crumpet against a bosch drill.

I think my dead nan is a better defender than Gomez.

All in all, Sky, BBC, now can masturbate furiously for a week until GW4 where I know for a fact some balance will be restored. I fully expect So'ton to give them a proper game.
Superb.
Dead nan comparison is very apt, but I thought Gomez was better than VVD. Therefore, your dead great grand ma could probably still do a better job than VVD on the Sancho goal - she will still be capable of more movement.

Last edited:
Made even funnier by the fact the bus was called 'Beeline' and had a massive Manchester bee and the words 'MANCHESTER' written on it in enormous letters.

Unlike the Liverpool team bus which has, you know, a load of Liverpool branding all over it...

They're not the brightest bunch, our Stretford cousins, are they.
Well to be fair to them..
Most of the cunts don't come from Manchester so probably wouldn't know Beeline or even what the bee means in regards to Mancunians.

WTF? Improved application?

Less possession (30% at home), less shots, less shots on target, less passes.

The only stats higher were the amount of clearances.

Which means they were dominated at home and came away with an unexpected win.

And running stats

He’s only played 3 matches tbf.

giphy.gif

Although I must add some balance to this as I work in London.
I’ve seen more today than I have in years. I asked one guy if he was wearing shin pads but I don’t think he found the funny side of it.

Sad glory hunters! I made a point of wearing a city shirt when we got beat yep it was a lot before the take over but after the 8-1 wore my city shirt next day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.