United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they throw enough money at it and get a manager in who actually knows what he is doing for once who sorts out the shite in the dressing room unfortunately they will be competitive again. This may now be the case, although one swallow doesn't make a summer. Let's hope it's a false dawn.
I wouldn’t even call it a false dawn. All they’ve done is scrape a win against a injury ravaged Dippers side. Desperate long ball stuff, they had 30% possession lol

The funny thing about last nights result: the Glazers will probably see it and think no more spending required.... no Gecko, no SMS etc. and in a few weeks Liverpool will be back up to strength* and United will be in crisis again.

Its great.

*But not as strong as last season, they should have sold Salah not Mane.
Its a shame the game wasn’t played on Saturday, it might have saved them the latest impulse purchase in Casemiro.

If they throw enough money at it and get a manager in who actually knows what he is doing for once who sorts out the shite in the dressing room unfortunately they will be competitive again. This may now be the case, although one swallow doesn't make a summer. Let's hope it's a false dawn.
Brother, 1.3 billion spent, best in the business managers, very big names, superstars, big wages, best players in the Premier League at the time, biased refereeing, and STILL not a PL championship in sight, after YEARS.

Revisionism after a game against a side that wouldn't beat Watford, is a bit crazy.

They'll do good, top 6, but the problems at that club are bigger than the manager + the players.

I think we are in phase now that competition brings best in us and we don’t fear any one . I would say bring them on !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.