United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never learn these lot it's being made out that utd ran riot last night and battered liverpool. When in hindsight it was an awful standard of football both teams! Got given a goal which was offside and liverpool were miles off it. All that aside liverpool were still probably just better but didn't take there chances. Those stats say it wasn't the utd demolishing people will have u think.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220823-072337_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220823-072337_Chrome.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 83
Never learn these lot it's being made out that utd ran riot last night and battered liverpool. When in hindsight it was an awful standard of football both teams! Got given a goal which was offside and liverpool were miles off it. All that aside liverpool were still probably just better but didn't take there chances. Those stats say it wasn't the utd demolishing people will have u think.
I kept looking for a game plan last night...But I'm fucked if i could see it.

If City played like the Scum or the Dippers did last night it would be fucking a mega fucking meltdown of huge proportions on the match day thread...

i wonder if the penny has dropped that it wasn't the glazers fault after all that they were shite but the lazy bastards on the pitch that have been taking the piss all this time, they'll soon revert to their old ways though

The funny thing about last nights result: the Glazers will probably see it and think no more spending required.... no Gecko, no SMS etc. and in a few weeks Liverpool will be back up to strength* and United will be in crisis again.

Its great.

*But not as strong as last season, they should have sold Salah not Mane.
Exactly..Theyre like a punctured tyre...they repair the leak, pump it up and all's well,when it gets low on air they repair the hole again and again and again, when whats needed is a new fucking tyre.

psssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.. not long til another quick fix.

Made even funnier by the fact the bus was called 'Beeline' and had a massive Manchester bee and the words 'MANCHESTER' written on it in enormous letters.

Unlike the Liverpool team bus which has, you know, a load of Liverpool branding all over it...

They're not the brightest bunch, our Stretford cousins, are they.
The scum throwing the beer cans arrived in a big yellow one called ''The Sunshine Bus''

Exactly..Theyre like a punctured tyre...they repair the leak, pump it up and all's well,when it gets low on air they repair the hole again and again and again, when whats needed is a new fucking tyre.

psssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.. not long til another quick fix.
They've pumped Shaw up too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.