United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a penalty.
They can try explain it away any way they like but it stopped the attacker taking control after chesting it. That was just the first handball.
It ricocheted a couple of times off the arm after that.

Not just because it’s United. But this inconsistency of how VAR reviews incorrect decisions is really ruining football for me.

Comparing it to adjudication in other sports, it really is dismal.

That was a penalty.
They can try explain it away any way they like but it stopped the attacker taking control after chesting it. That was just the first handball.

Not just because it’s United. But this inconsistency of how VAR reviews incorrect decisions is really ruining football for me.

Soton players should have all walked off pointing towards the monitor and waited for the officials to review it

That was a penalty.

The consideration of the " decision " was not based upon integrity, that much is clear .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.