United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this whilst having a pint in the Etihad before the game. There was just a stunned collective silence followed by everyone shaking their head.
This is just blatant cheating.
VAR is just a complete joke, if any team starts pulling away ...then VAR con=mes into its own....the PL is so bent, it needs to be...and the meeeja needs to keep serving up blatantly biased bollocks to satisfy the millions of 'red fans' in Malaysia or whatever ....winning the league in spite of these c*nts is satisfying

Fuck, yet again my photo won't load but.....
We were sat in the Grey Horse on Portland Street before the match. On the TV was Southampton v the rags. I looked out the window and saw a dick head wearing his rag shirt with Maguire on the back.
Why, why oh why, would any fucker spend £80 on a replica shit but not watch them when they are playing live on the TV?
But worse, if you are going to waste £80 on a shirt, Maguire on the back seriously ?
Maguire !

Dear redcafe,

Please consider posting more in the Haaland thread, you know, that thread for a City player on your own forum. Especially the Bayer/Utd fans from Norway who find themselves compromised in their allegiances. Failing that i shall take what is already coming as we speak, with glee and a shadenfreude laden heart.

May i tip my hat to the "He will be off to Real in 3-4 years" crowd for your unwavering addiction to your hand wringing mumbling pathetic whinings in order to help you sleep at night. He may indeed go one day, but for now he is a blue and he will be for a good while longer my bitter noisy neighbours.

Jesus, 6 points from 12 and I've already seen so many headlines with the words "Revival" or "Revolution" in them.

The utter idolatry they get from the media is sickening, but it'll just make it sweeter when they do inevitably collapse again to someone like Leeds or Everton or get knocked out the cup by Forest Green.

We saw this sort of thing a million times under Ole where they suddenly string two or three results together and "United are back!" and we'll see it again and again and again.

But they're not back, and they never will be "back" in the way they think they will, because there's far more competition and balance in the league than there was when beetroot-head was hoovering up titles and snatching everyone's best players without a care.

I watched bits of the game in the background yesterday and frankly the two teams looked at the same level. That's where United are, at Southampton's level, just about. They're not "waking giants" or "the United of old". They're mid-table hopefuls. They're shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.