United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking to a mate yesterday about how we would sell our souls to get a ticket for the derby.
Now - it's just another game to me and, to be honest, if I missed it, it wouldn't be the end of the world.
The rags have become run of the mill, ordinary and almost irrelevant these days. Their 'glory days' have gone and they're just another bump in the road in our challenge for the title.
Much as I find it difficult to hate them the way I once did, I do try and I 'll never forget certain comments they made OR that mocking, horrible banner.
LGHU.

I was talking to a mate yesterday about how we would sell our souls to get a ticket for the derby.
Now - it's just another game to me and, to be honest, if I missed it, it wouldn't be the end of the world.
The rags have become run of the mill, ordinary and almost irrelevant these days. Their 'glory days' have gone and they're just another bump in the road in our challenge for the title.
Much as I find it difficult to hate them the way I once did, I do try and I 'll never forget certain comments they made OR that mocking, horrible banner.
LGHU.
I'm not so forgiving. I hate the scummy bastards and I despise their plastic, here-today-gone-tomorrow fan base.
From that grotesque, drunken octogenarian, right down to the poisoned and contaminated, virus-filled pitch, I hate everything about them.
Paddy Crerand, Ticket Tout, Ryan (wife beater extraordinare) Giggs, David ("Where are the instructions on how to breathe?") Beckscum, the whole rancid meat issue, toilet voyeurism and avoiding drug tests.

Oh, there's more. Lots more. But the one word that fits them like no other...SCUM!

The hating Manchester thing makes me laugh. Di Maria grew up in a shanty town near Rosario (which has a similar rainfall to Manchester) and, as a child used to work carrying bags of coal in a coal shed. I think the London media love to hype up criticism of Manchester which is a great place to live these days, especially if you have a few quid like Di Maria. His partner seems like a pain the arse.
She wouldn't be with him then though would she?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.