United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife's nephew does a rag vlog. He's been invited into Sky studios on deadline day to assess any last minute deals they do

Wife's nephew does a rag vlog. He's been invited into Sky studios on deadline day to assess any last minute deals they do
I wonder what cliche’s he’s been working on?

If Antony happens:
‘a £160m player signed for £80m’

If no signings:
‘I think Ten Hag realised there’s no value in the market’

If FDJ happens:
‘We clearly offered him a great prestigious package, it was inevitable he couldn’t turn it down, to come to such a historic club’

If FDJ doesn’t happen:
‘Dodged a bullet on that, we offered him the chance to play, and he decided against it. Plenty of others would crawl across a bed of nails for a pittance to play for such a historic club, luckily we pulled out from such a mercenary’

It’s easy this Red ‘talking head’ lark, hey Sky I’m available anytime, reasonable rates…

99 million euros for Antony apparently that is ridiculous. They've been fleeced by Ajax hahaha, Antony is good but 99 million euros fucking hell.

Edit 100 million including bonuses

Apparently Antony is close to joining United for £84mill.

Added to the list below from Transfer Market….

B70E774D-1B6C-495B-8EC4-132436898A62.jpeg

That’s £213mill!

The (f*cking) United Way.

If that was City spending £213mill in this transfer window, City would get absolutely slaughtered by the press and opposing fans.

But seeing as it’s United, the(ir) press will hail it as United’s intent to get back where they truly belong, in the top 4 and possible Champions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.