United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG-20220627-173043.jpg
Love these posts! Piss funny.

It's already there, they are sponsored by Kohler, a toilet manufacturer. Makes me smile when I see old toilet proudly showing the name of a toilet manufacturer all around. Seems very appropriate
Name change to WC Field. :-)
Nice wristband.
Did a double take today watching the Test Match, the batsman Mitchell that nearly won the series for NZ is the image of Fernandes. Although I did not hear him scream once.

Absolutely. More likely the conversation went something like "We'd like to buy Frenkie De Jong and we're prepared to throw in Harry Maguire as part of the deal." Cue loud guffaws in a Catalan accent.
No, the Interpol gambit.

The minute he touches down, the Spanish 5-0 will be all over him, and Ursula von der Leyen can claim that arresting the England captain is proof that nobody messes with the EU.
be4.jpg
Correct -aren’t we all forgetting his Legal Problem in the Greek Island’s

It is my belief that this "secret" meeting was staged managed.
If the Glazers had not been informed and in agreement he would have been clearing his desk out next morning.
Some of the things he said (true or not) were share ;price sensitive

Yup. No way did he ‘not realise’ or was being filmed. He can’t be that
dumb to think in 2022 someone with a phone won’t film that. It’s a bloody PR stunt again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.