United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is will there fans give Ten Bob time because it’s going to take longer than 2 seasons to even compete for the title or will they be happy scraping 4th..
mitton today happy with 4th and league cup how the mighty have fallen and if none of above the style of play
so happy passing ball about then

mitton today happy with 4th and league cup how the mighty have fallen and if none of above the style of play
Had to leave this here…. God bless the silly rag twunts

No way they finish above us, dippers, chavs and spuds. Probably 5th place battle with arses, barcodes and portugal

Gary Ratboy bellowed
He's not capable of anything more than a high-pitched squeal. He's the sort of embarrassing little prick who probably used a biro pen to draw a fake moustache when he was in his early twenties.The verminous-looking twat doesn't have testoserone, he has talcum powder.

He's not capable of anything more than a high-pitched squeal. He's the sort of embarrassing little prick who probably used a biro pen to draw a fake moustache when he was in his early twenties.The verminous-looking twat doesn't have testoserone, he has talcum powder.
Cheers Kent saved my fingers ;-)

Are they buying Daley Blind back ? Is that what he is on about ? As they sold him for 16 mill to Ajax I reckon 45 mill should get him. :-)

Does the above not also show how poor the Dutch league is if Blind is one of only 3.....
Oh it could be a good season....for laughing at the rags.
Blind is a really good footballer. Can play CB, LB and CDM.

The rags didn’t know how to use him.

They might retain the top 6 cup if they are lucky .. Scumbag cunts…!!!
I want them relegated, but on their way down, to win the Europa league.
That way they will be the first 2nd tier club to get entered into the C/L and show that competition up for what it is.
Could it happen..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.