United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ten Hag knows that he’s probably not gonna win the prem with the eredivisie all stars right? I have a lot of respect for him as a coach but their summer is such a strange list of targets
If these Dutch superstars are so good why are they playing in Holland? I think we might find out pretty quickly that the Premier league is a level or two above Ten Hag

Ten Hag knows that he’s probably not gonna win the prem with the eredivisie all stars right? I have a lot of respect for him as a coach but their summer is such a strange list of targets
No CL football, no trophies in last couple of years, and notoriously poor stories coming out of the club altogether takes quite a hit on the club's attractiveness.

Might not have been so obvious in the past, but the prestige of the club's name is waning quickly and it's becoming clearer and clearer to the players.

Ten Hag is also probably a relative unknown to footballers as compared to the likes of Pep, Klopp and Conte.

That’s be realistic he’s having to target Dutch players because the top class players won’t touch with a barge pole now ........... we ain’t talking about the Man U of 20 years ago when the elite wanted to go there ........... we are talking about NOW a club whose fans can’t decide if they love or hate the Glazers ...... a run down stadium ..... a piss poor team that frankly did well to finish in the posistion they finished in ......... and a ego at the club that will upset any half decent player going there ............. Fook me it’s great isn’t it ............ I do wonder at what point will Pep sucker the bastards into buying another player ........... can he let it be known that he’s seen a kid at Valley parade and is willing to put in a 10 million bud just to sucker the bastards into it

That’s be realistic he’s having to target Dutch players because the top class players won’t touch with a barge pole now ........... we ain’t talking about the Man U of 20 years ago when the elite wanted to go there ........... we are talking about NOW a club whose fans can’t decide if they love or hate the Glazers ...... a run down stadium ..... a piss poor team that frankly did well to finish in the posistion they finished in ......... and a ego at the club that will upset any half decent player going there ............. Fook me it’s great isn’t it ............ I do wonder at what point will Pep sucker the bastards into buying another player ........... can he let it be known that he’s seen a kid at Valley parade and is willing to put in a 10 million bud just to sucker the bastards into it
Re your last paragraph, what's the name of your right winger ? Let us lot know, we'll start a thread Peps looking at xxxxxx for 55 million, we know the media will pick it up as they read bm, so they will run with it. The rags love right wingers, they've got about 6, so they will put in a bid of 75 mill ......

And then the player spoils it by saying 'I'm not going to that shit hole' but at least we tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.