United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dressing room would be a hall of mirrors,can see him going there me,just don't want the outcry on here for him to come to us,surely not.

He's hard faced enough to come to City I reckon,just i will pray every day between now and end of August for it not to happen.

he missed his chance. he'll always say it was cos of loyalty to United but he regrets his choice, I'm sure.

with him in this team we'd have won everything but now it's Haaland's turn.

I don't think there's a football fan in the whole world who didn't see this scenario unfolding when it became obvious the rags were not going to make the top 4. The club gambled on the 37-year old getting them CL football, but did not take into account the absolute dross they had playing behind him - and because the Ponce himself was only interested in the money and seeing his name in the headlines, he also didn't stop to think about the poor quality he would be playing with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.