United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never thought I would see the day when City were this good.

I never thought I would see the day when United were this bad.

Just amazing.
It's incredible what we've lived through to get to this point.
I pray(well hope) there is never a role reversal though and they develop our levels of introspection or we develop their sense of entitlement.

The rats are deserting the sinking ship. Just need to get the rats to desert the ground now, oh and fix the roof at the same time.

I never thought I would see the day when City were this good.

I never thought I would see the day when United were this bad.

Just amazing.

Don't think many of us did!

If you told me 10 ago that we'd finish above them for coming up to a decade straight, I'd have laughed at you (whilst being torn up inside).

Some nut on sadcafe is saying that PR37 should be made DOF!!!!
And he was serious !
The forward line of Martial and Rashford is gonna give them a kickstart next season !?? That was another serious response .

Apparently he was told he wouldn't be starting in the derby, so he threw his toys out and off to Portugal he went. To be fair, I shared his disappointment that he wasnt going to be involved... it would have been 6 or 7 with him strolling around the pitch.

I love the weird hold Ronaldo has over them and their fans despite not giving a shit about them. He said he was a slave last time he was there to force through a move to Madrid and there is no way he's tainting his legacy by rocking up in the europa league. 'No one's bigger than the club' yeah right!
Every time shit like this happens with Ronaldo I remember Rio Ferdinands twitter account and it brings a huge smile to my face.

Some nut on sadcafe is saying that PR37 should be made DOF!!!!
And he was serious !
The forward line of Martial and Rashford is gonna give them a kickstart next season !?? That was another serious response .
They are obsessed with the DoF role on the caf and think it's the answer to all their problems. They have got one now and many of them don't realise that it hasn't made any difference.
Lots of them don't seem to know the difference between CEO and DoF too. Some comparing murtogh to woody and others were wanting van der sar to be their DoF.

According to Laporta, they apparently aren't selling FDJ anymore. However maybe hinting at FDJ needing to take a wage reduction.

Big LOL and a huge slap on the Rags' faces if FDJ chooses wagecut over joining them.

United are trying to be like Ajax a bit too much
I think they will play better football under ten hag but I still think they will be competing for 4/5 place with arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.