United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, I don't dislike Ollie Holt. He's a local lad who comes across as having a bit of a soft spot for City despite being a County fan plus how can anyone hate the son of Emily Bishop? ;) He's not been anywhere near as anti-City as some of the other cunts out there and as such, I wouldn't group him with the WhatsApp lot.

However, some of his tweets down the years have been nothing short of hilarious. Saying Charlie Adam to Liverpool may turn out to be a better signing than Aguero to us was comedy gold. And now we have this huge revisionism over Ronaldo, when he was Fat Boy Slimming over his return following that Newcastle game!

I just hate his holier-than-thou journalisam.(approach)

Always finding fault in the smallest thing. Constantly leading a self-entitled crusade to clean up football via his keyboard. Mr goody 2 shoes, who everyone likes, respects, he doesn't put a foot wrong, doesn't make mistakes, speaks for everyone, or so he thinks, and he's just such a likeable guy in every sence. Hi Ollie, mate!

Wish someone had noted down all the posts and comments on social media/papers that said 'Ronaldo snubbed City' then, all due to his supposed allegiances to Ol' Baconface and United.

I'll tell you if in the next hour Pep says he will take Ronaldo, he will sprout wings and come flying down at mach speed, begging to be let in the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.